- See the best Gran Canaria has to offer in a day and take scenic pictures
- Expertly led by a local photographer, you will see beautiful secret gems, together with the classic sightseeing favorites
- You can learn more about photography, composition techniques and lighting conditions in beautiful and magical places
- From the dunes in the south, over the forest in the clouds in the north, over dry valleys and green balconies, there is plenty to see
- Highlights in the South include: Los Azulejos, Aldea de San Nicolás, Mirador del Balcón, Cruz de Tejeda, Pico de las Nieves, the Roque Nublo, the valley of Fataga and the lookout El Hornillo
- Highlights in the North include: Puerto de las Nieves, Agaete Café, Mirador Pinos de Gáldar, Artenara, the market of Cruz de Tejeda and more
- The tour is customizable, so you can always pick and choose your favorites
- Over 60 digital photos of you, your group and the scenery are included in the price
- The tour starts in Las Palmas, but pickup at the accommodation or hotel is possible
- The tour takes you throughout the island, according to your preferences
- The roads of Gran Canaria have a lot of curves and there are quite a few changes in altitude
- If you are prone to getting dizzy or even sick, it is recommended to take anti-seasickness medication one hour before the start
- The tour is available every day between 09:00-18:00 (check availability with provider)
- Included in the experience is coffee and tea, bottled water, WiFi on the air-conditioned van and insurance
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoewear
- It is recommended to bring a light coat in winter
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.