- Enjoy the feeling of climbing on black volcanic rock in Gran Canaria
- At all times you will be guided by an expert specialized in rock climbing
- All the necessary equipment for the activity will be provided
- Activity insurance and photos, as well as videos are included
- The climbing is carried out in the Fataga / La Sorrueda sectors, which have routes, walls and grades to practice climbing at any level
- The guides speak English and Spanish - and it's always a good time!
- The activity takes place in the center of Gran Canaria, in the Fataga / La Sorrueda region
- Various pick-up places: in Las Palmas, Parque Santa Catalina, the Auditorium and in the Faro de Maspalomas (lighthouse)
- Not recommended for people with heart problems or if you are pregnant
- Don't be be under the influence of alcohol, medication or drugs
- Minimum age for this activity is 7 years
- This activity is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Trekking or sports shoes
- Sun protection, hat, towel and swimsuit
- Wind jacket and backpack
- Remember to bring your own water and food
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.