- Are you someone who is not satisfied with a simple visit, but you want to know more of what you see?
- We invite you to tour the World Heritage city, accompanied by an official guide.
- In a two-hour tour you will know all the details and curiosities of this precious city.
- At the end of the visit, we will go to a typical 18th century house to taste local products that we have selected for you.
- We have selected the wines for their unique characteristics that differentiate them from other wines in the world.
- We will taste wines, made from extinct grapes that have been recovered from two unique plants.
- These wines from volcanic ash have roots that go deeper than 7 meters, to collect the necessary nutrients.
- Wines made at the westernmost point of Europe. We will accompany each of the wines with a representative dish of our gastronomy.
- First a selection of Canarian cheeses, then we continue with some papas (potatoes) with mojo, some meat in Canarian sauce and we end with a typical dessert of the region.
- The experience is in San Cristóbal de la Laguna, which was the first city in Tenerife and also its first capital
- Since 1999, UNESCO has included it in the list of World Heritage cities
- The visit will take you to know each of its hidden corners and most beautiful spots
- Activity not recommended for children under 18 years
- Activity is possible for people with reduced mobility
- The activity is only available on Saturdays and Sundays
- In case of an adverse weather situation (AEMET), you can choose another date
- Please reserve at least a week in advance
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Bring sunglasses, a hat and a light coat
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.