- Are you someone who is not satisfied with a simple visit, but you want to know more of what you see?
- We invite you to tour the World Heritage city, accompanied by an official guide.
- In a two-hour tour you will know all the details and curiosities of this precious city.
- You will discover the beauty of the first capital of Tenerife by first going to the cathedral (no entrance) before exploring the rest of the city.
- Along the way you will see gorgeous palaces and remarkable buildings before seeing the symbol of the city, the Iglesia de la Concepción.
- At the end of the visit, we will taste local products that we have selected for you.
- The experience starts in Plaza Adelantado in La Laguna, in the north of Tenerife
- Activity is possible for people with reduced mobility as well
- Activity subject to availability
- Please reserve at least a week in advance
- In case of an adverse weather situation (AEMET), you can choose another date
- For cancellations less than 48 hours before the start of the tour we can provide no refund
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Bring sunglasses, a hat and a light coat
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.