- You will be able to enjoy a magical night, discovering the secrets of the universe.
- The Canary Islands are one of the best places in the world to observe the sky.
- Here we have a perfect night sky for astronomy, throughout the year.
- Its exceptional quality is mainly due to the low level of light pollution.
- And to particular conditions of the marine currents that surround them, as well as the presence of the trade winds.
- The location of the islands close to the equator allows you to see practically all the constellations and the Milky Way.
- This experience takes place in Puntagorda, on the island of La Palma.
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the experience can be postponed.
- Kids need to be over 7 years old.
- Book at least a week in advance .
- Minimum 2 people.
Equipment and clothing
- Bring warm clothing, a beanie, suitable footwear, and appropriate clothing for low temperatures.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.