- Experience the impressive volcanic landscape in the middle of the island and explore the fascinating surroundings on a guided hike on Fuerteventura
- Visit a typical farm and enjoy a rustic picnic of cheeses and red wine
- The bizarre landscapes and deserted areas have a special character - it seems to be an untouched piece of earth
- The unique view will surely offer you a wonderful contrast to the otherwise well-known Fuerteventura
- After 2.5 hours of hiking in the volcanic area, we visit a Canarian farm
- A visit a cheese dairy farm is included
- This hike is suitable for people in good shape and who can navigate a bit more difficult terrain
- It`s not recommended for people without any experience or who can`t hike up a hike
- The experience is in the middle of Fuerteventura, up a volcano
- In case of bad weather or storm alerts, the day can be changed
- The tour on Fuerteventura is characterized as a medium hike - walking distance is around 6-7 km
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes with a profile are very important for the volcanic slopes
- Sun protection and a hat
- Windbreaker and a backpack
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.