- Venture away from the main roads and find a small oasis with a palm grove
- Hike up to a tiny chapel with a unique panorama view over the valley
- Enormous rock features will be at your feet during your hike up to the chapel
- Learn more about the legends of the saints and the traditional life of the local people
- We also get to Ajuy, one of the most beautiful fishing villages, directly on the west coast
- Fuerteventura is the oldest Canary Island, so we can explore fossils, impressive caves and rock fomrations
- The last stop is far from civilization, a little-known rock gate of volcanic origin, around 35 meters high
The experience takes place in Fuerteventura, at the west coast
- In case of bad weather or storm alerts, the day can be changed
- You must book at least two days in advance to confirm your spot
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable and closed footwear
- Sun protection and a hat
- Windbreaker and a backpack
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.