- This flight is perfect if you want to have a long flight over the south of Tenerife
- We will reach new heights with thermals, which allow us to fly around like birds
- The flights are carried out in tandem paragliders in the company of qualified pilot instructors to ensure your safety and pleasure
- For this flight we take off at an altitude of 1,000m above sea level to observe beautiful protected areas from a bird`s eye view
- During the flight you can admire native natural landscapes, as well as scattered farmhouses and terraced crops
- You will experience magical atmosphere surrounded by rocks: Los Brezos, Imoque and the Barranco del Infierno until arriving at the coast
- We also fly over the Corona Forestal Natural Park and Roques del Conde and Imoque
- The duration of the entire experience is two hours, and the flight is between 30 and 45 minutes
- The take-off area is in the south of the island, in Ifonche
- Each flight has its unique views and experiences
- In case of adverse weather conditions, the flight can be postponed
- For safety reasons, the passengers have to weigh between 25 and 100 kg
- Book at least two days in advance to confirm availability
- There are 4 slots for this flight, from Monday to Saturday: at 10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. or 4:00 p.m.
Equipment and clothing
- You should wear closed sports shoes and comfortable long trousers
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.