- Discover the spectacular landscapes of the Caldera de Tirajana in this great adventure
- You can go climbing, via ferrata and caving before finishing the route with a 50-meter zip line!
- All activities are for beginners, so no previous experience is necessary, only a minimum of physical fitness
- We start the route with hiking through the old farm fields until we reach a wall where we can try rock climbing
- We continue our tour through a via ferrata, which is high level trekking, but easier than climbing
- We will climb the rocks with the help of metal steps in the most difficult parts and we can even go over a small suspension bridge
- Then we initiate caving in the Cueva de La Luna: a volcanic tube with several rooms
- Finally, we will go up an old volcanic cone that emerge in the middle of the fields of crops
- There we jump from its top on a 50-meter zip line and finish the route with loads of adrenaline
- And all this always surrounded by an emblematic Canarian landscape, the great Caldera de Tirajana
- With views of Pico de las Nieves (highest point of the island), Risco Blanco, PIlancones, Amurga and the picturesque towns of Santa Lucía de Tirajana and Tunte
- The activity takes place in the centre of the island, in the gorgeous Caldera de Tirajana
- The activity or the date can be changed, depending on the weather
- Contact the provider to check availability
- Book at least a week in advance
Equipment and clothing
- Sportswear and mountain shoes or sports shoes
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.