- Canyoning is a thrilling activity: hiking, climbing, rappelling, slides and visiting places that you find hard to believe that you are in Gran Canaria
- You can do dry canyoning if you like rappelling or down waterfalls if you want to live an experience of pure adrenaline
- We expect more than two hours of descent through the channel following the water course with 4 rappels, the highest of them is 12 meters high
- No previous experience is necessary, but don't be too afraid of heights
- We provide you with all the material (harness, helmet and wetsuit) and we teach you to rappel autonomously and jump techniques
- There are ravines of all kinds, but our guides will be in charge of advising you and explaining all the techniques during the descent
- You will always carry a safety rope so that your only concern is to learn and enjoy this amazing activity
- The activity is located in the center of the island
- The activity takes place in the ravines according to your level and the weather
- The activity or the date can be changed, depending on the weather
- Contact the provider to check availability
- Book at least a week in advance
Equipment and clothing
- Swimwear and sturdy sports shoes or trekking shoes
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.