- We start the visit at the organic banana farm in La Orotova talking about the origins of the farm
- Contemplating the banana trees we tell you all the necessary steps in the banana farming process
- We explain the peculiarities of the Canarian banana, the only variety of this fruit that has achieved the Protected Geographical Indication seal
- We talk about our own ecosystem that we have created, insects that help fight pests, birds that provide compost and much more
- At the end we enjoyed a tasting of Canarian bananas and an exquisite shot also made out of bananas
- The experience is in the north of the island, in La Orotava
- The activity is guided by a professional in both Spanish and English
- The tour is available for people with reduced mobility
- Tours start at every hour between 9 and 5, every day of the week
- Kids under 5 years enter for free
- Book at least one day in advance
Equipment and clothing
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.