Our goal is to exceed our clients` expectations. That is why we fully adapt to your requests, so that you can enjoy our boats in total privacy. That is why:
- All our catamarans are Lagoons, the top brand in the market, and are fully equipped with the highest level of comfort and safety.
- For your convenience and stability, these boats are ideal for a romantic outing or a big celebration, such as bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays and ceremonies.
- All our excursions include a delicious Spanish seafood paella and all drinks are included. On this type of trip you can also bring your own food, as the catamaran is equipped with all the necessary cooking utensils, or you can order an extra lunch at an additional cost, choosing from our a la carte menu. Likewise, if you would like to have another type of beverage on board you can bring it or add it directly on the website in a quick and easy way.
- To celebrate together this unforgettable experience we will invite you to champagne and fruit.
- Our catamarans have at your service everything you need for water activities such as snorkeling, kayaking or paddle surfing.
- All this unforgettable experience will remain for the memory thanks to our free photographic report that is included in our excursions for free.
- As an extra, for €60, you can hire our Speed Boat. With this semi-rigid boat we can enter the small lagoons of the Islote de Lobos, characterized by its turquoise waters, and see the famous Puertito from the sea.
- We will be able to go down the islet from the Muelle Grande to be able to enjoy it also from land.
This experience includes:
- Free transfer (Only the Corralejo area).
- Food (seafood paella).
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white wine, red wine, water, coffee and tea).
- Underwater photos.
- 2 paddle surf.
Tour around Isla de Lobos (4 hours)
- The route that we recommend for this type of boat excursion is the complete tour of Isla de Lobos, where we will head towards the Isla de Lobos crossing El Rio, an arm of the sea that separates the island from the islet by 2 kilometers.
- We will approach, caressed by the wind, to the west side of Isla de Lobos, where we will be able to observe the beautiful mountain of La Caldera (a half submerged volcanic cone) and its black sand beach.
- We will practice trolling, heading north, with the view of the island of Lanzarote always in the background, until we reach the lighthouse Martiño (The family of Antoñito "El Farero" lived on the island until 1968), and from there we will turn to navigate the east coast of the island to the south, where we will reach the Puertito, with its white houses of fishermen living in a haven of peace.
- We will continue until we reach the beach of La Concha, famous for its calm paradise and turquoise waters, where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide.
- In this unique enclave we will anchor to be able to do our water activities: feed the fish and watch them while snorkeling, take a kayak or paddle surf ride, or just daydream lying in the sun on the net of our catamaran.
- To finally sail back to Corralejo, while the memories, so close to us, become part of our memory.
- As an extra, you can book our Water Taxi to go into the small lagoons of the Islote de Lobos, with its turquoise waters and schools of fish surrounding us.
- From here we can go down to the islet by El Puertito, to enjoy it also from land.
Three Islands: Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Lobos Island (8 hours).
- The route we recommend for this full day of 8 hours is a catamaran excursion to the neighboring island of Lanzarote, where we will sail to the southern beaches of the island, including the paradisiacal Playa del Papagayo, and then turn towards the islet of Lobos and sail along its easternmost part to reach our private anchorage in front of the Playa de La Concha, where we will have time to enjoy all our water activities: Snorkeling, paddle surfing, kayaking or just relaxing in the sun, lying on the net of our Catamaran.
- The return to the base port of Corralejo will be in the afternoon, after a full day at sea in contact with the most precious landscapes of our environment.
- As an extra you can hire our Water Taxi to go into the small lagoons of the Islote de Lobos, with its turquoise waters and schools of fish surrounding us.
- From here we can go down to the islet through El Puertito, to enjoy it also from land.
- The maximum amount of people allowed are 12
- Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.