- This excursion is designed for the whole family.
- It starts at the pier of Corralejo, from where we will sail to one of the best areas of the Canary Islands to observe all kinds of cetaceans and aquatic animals in their natural habitat between Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and the island of Lobos,
- The oceanographic characteristics of the area allow you to enjoy the local ecosystem and the company of various types of cetaceans that live in these waters such as whales, dolphins, pilot whales and sea turtles among others.
- After living this incredible and unique experience with the cetaceans, we will motor sail until we reach La Concha beach, famous for its calm paradise and turquoise waters, where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide. In this unique enclave we will anchor to be able to do our water activities: feed the fish and watch them while snorkeling, take a kayak or paddle surfing, or just daydreaming lying in the sun on our catamaran.
- We will serve you a delicious seafood paella and all drinks are included.
- Afterwards we will return to the catamaran to motor sail back to Corralejo, while the memories, so close, will become part of our memories.
- All these experiences will be recorded thanks to the pictures we will take with our aquatic camera.
This experience includes:
- Lunch: Seafood Paella
- Transfer Hotel (Corralejo area only).
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white wine, red wine, water, coffee and tea).
- Underwater photos.
- 2 simple kayaks.
- 2 Paddle surf.
- This experience includes a visit to the Isla de Lobos natural park.
- Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.