- We have created this child-free experience to be four unforgettable hours of total relaxation, with exclusive attention, tranquility and wellness.
- We start the excursion with our luxury catamaran in the port of Corralejo, we will have the majestic image of the Islet of Lobos in front of us, and we will sail towards it crossing what we call El Rio (arm of the sea that separates the island from the islet 2 km away).
- We will approach, caressed by the wind, to the western part of Lobos Island, where we will be able to observe the beautiful mountain of La Caldera (a half submerged volcanic cone), then we will head south, until we reach the beach of La Concha, famous for its calm paradise and turquoise waters, where the landscape changes completely depending on the tide.
- There we will enjoy many aquatic activities, providing you with our sports equipment: two kayaks, two paddle surf, snorkeling equipment to discover the wonderful seabed of this natural park.
- On board the catamaran we will serve you Champagne with fruit skewers and eat a delicious Spanish paella, accompanied with all kinds of drinks (including wine and beer) during the whole excursion, creating many special moments to relax and enjoy the incredible scenery and the fantastic colors we will be surrounded by.
- While sailing around the island, we will get to know its most beautiful and characteristic spots, such as the Antoñito lighthouse and the Puertito with the fishermen's houses, in a state of well-being and connection with nature.
- With a latest generation aquatic camera, we will take pictures at all times and free of charge, so the best memories of your stay in Fuerteventura will be recorded forever.
This experience includes:
- Lunch: Seafood Paella
- Cava and fruit skewer
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white wine, red wine, water, coffee and tea)
- Underwater photos.
- Transfer to hotel (only Corralejo area).
- 2 single kayaks
- 2 paddle surf.
- This experience includes a visit to the Isla de Lobos natural park.
- Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.