- Set sail to the island of Lobos from our home port, located in the town of Corralejo (in the north of Fuerteventura).
- On this half day excursion we head north, with beautiful views of the island of Lanzarote, until we reach the Martiño lighthouse.
- From here, we will sail along the west coast to the south, where we will reach El Puertito, with its white houses of fishermen in an oasis of peace. We will glide along the beaches and bays by catamaran, and then anchor at La Concha beach.
- Depending on the number of participants, which will be a maximum of 20, we will be divided into two groups, which will be exchanged at a later stage. A semi-rigid boat picks up one of the two groups and takes them to the port of Lobos Island. We go down and take a guided tour to discover Playa de la Concha, the magnificent crystal clear lagoons and the old fishing village, where we will take a picture at the famous Puertito.
- Meanwhile, the other group continues on the catamaran enjoying snorkeling, kayaking and paddle-surfing and a delicious typical Spanish paella.
- This excursion, undoubtedly the most complete of all our experiences, is designed to offer a unique and complete service while maintaining a personal and exclusive treatment that characterize all our services.
This experience includes:
- Lunch: Seafood Paella.
- Underwater photos.
- 2 single kayaks.
- 2 paddle surf.
- Drinks (soft drinks, beer, white wine, red wine, water, coffee and tea).
- Transfer to hotel (Corralejo area only).
- Guided visit to Lobos Island.
- This experience includes a visit to the Isla de Lobos natural park.
- Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.