- For this trip to Isla de Lobos we are using our comfortable boat.
- We leave from our home port in Corralejo (Fuerteventura), and cross the arm of the sea that separates us from the islet, until we reach the interior lagoons in the south of Lobos Island.
- Once there we will disembark at the pier, so that our customers can enjoy the island, walking along its paths or resting in the calm waters of the beach of La Concha.
- At the appointed time we will return from El Muelle to our home port in Corralejo.
- We recommend snorkeling in this Natural Park, you can enjoy a great marine fauna and crystal clear waters.
- This water taxi includes a round trip to Isla de Lobos.
- Book at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- Do not forget to wear appropriate footwear if you are going to walk.
- We recommend bringing a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.