- Have you ever wondered what it`s like to breathe underwater? You`re adventurous and want to find out, but you`re not quite ready to take the leap to a certification course? This experience will let you try it out if you like it!
- Try Scuba is the ideal course to introduce you to scuba diving in a fun and supervised way.
- And what does the activity consist of? The Try Scuba or also called sea diving baptism consists of a theory class, a practice dive in confined waters and another dive in the sea, in an area with a depth of between 3 and 7 metres.
- This experience will give you a first contact with the world of diving and you will learn the basic concepts that you will put into practice by doing some exercises underwater.
What will you learn in this experience?
- You will learn the basics of this activity under the constant supervision of an instructor who will guide you through the whole process.
- You will learn about scuba diving equipment, how to put it on and how to use it underwater. You will also learn how to breathe underwater, while you explore if you feel comfortable with the experience.
- This activity is ideal for children and adults, couples, groups of friends, families, companies and all those who want to know what it`s like to breathe underwater in a relaxed, professional and, above all, safe environment.
How does the activity take place?
- The total duration of the activity will be approximately 3 hours, which may vary depending on certain situations.
- The price includes all the necessary equipment for the activity, diving insurance, an instructor, a certificate of attendance and a souvenir photographic report that we will send you to an email address you provide us with. You can also choose to film a video of your experience.
What does the course include?
- 1 theory topic and a quiz test.
- 1 module of pool or confined water exercises.
- 1 open water dive.
The exercises you will do in your preparation are:
- Underwater breathing.
- How to empty your regulator.
- How to recover your regulator.
- How to empty your mask.
- Technique to compensate the ears.
- Inflate/deflate jacket on surface.
- We offer this experience in the coast of Telde for its great natural richness in fauna and flora and the security it offers as it is not exposed to strong sea currents.
- You should be at least 10 years old.
- You should not have any health or physical problems.
- Book in advance, as places are limited.
- This experience can be enjoyed by up to a maximum of 4 people.
- This experience can be enjoyed at any time of the year, as long as weather conditions allow it.
- This experience has a duration of 1 day.
Equipment and clothing
- We provide the necessary equipment for this experience.
- It is necessary to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.