- If you've always wanted to learn to scuba dive, try a new adventure or simply get to know the wonderful world beneath the water, we've got the perfect plan for you.
- The Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba diving course and has introduced millions of people to the adventure lifestyle of scuba diving.
- Through professional and personalised training, spending sufficient time on both the theory and practical parts of the course, we make sure you feel really comfortable underwater with the skills and equipment you will use.
- The Open Water Diver course consists of three parts: a first theory part, a pool or confined water training and, the third part, open water sessions.
What does the theory include?
- We will develop the theory in a very flexible way, either on-site at our facilities or online, as well as at your home or anywhere else at a time that suits your needs.
- In the theoretical part of the course you will complete the six knowledge development segments and a final exam in which we can evaluate your development and make sure that you have understood each point of the course.
What does the pool or confined water training include?
- For your pool or confined water training we will teach you how to set up and prepare your dive equipment so that you are comfortable and familiar with it.
- You will have enough practice time to adapt to the underwater environment and be able to perform the exercises that will develop your confidence and skill in the water before you start your open water training dives.
What does the open water training include?
- In this part of your training you will complete at least four open water dives and have the opportunity to put everything you learnt in the pool or confined water back into practice.
- You will already be sufficiently prepared and experienced to be able to dive to a depth of no more than 18 metres, but always accompanied by a buddy who has the same or a higher qualification as you.
How is the duration of this course divided?
- This course has a duration of 3 to 5 days.
- 1 day theory review and exam.
- 1 day practice in the pool.
- 3 days of practice in the sea with 6 dives.
What skills will you get?
- You will be able to dive to a depth of 18 metres without the need to be accompanied by a guide or instructor anywhere in the world.
- A globally recognised certificate with no expiry date.
- You will be able to access the Advanced Adventur course or specialties to obtain the Advanced Open Water Diver.
What does this experience include?
- Didactic material.
- Instructor tutoring.
- Dives in the sea.
- Complete diving equipment required.
- Accident insurance during the course.
- Processing of the certification.
- Digital or physical certification card.
- Swimming pool session.
- Six dives in the sea.
- Advice after your course.
- Lots of fun.
- We offer this experience in the coast of Telde for its great natural richness in fauna and flora and the security it offers as it is not exposed to strong sea currents.
- It is not necessary to have previous experience to live this experience, although it is necessary:
- To know how to swim.
- To be at least 10 years old.
- To hold an official medical certificate.
- Book well in advance, as places are limited.
- This experience can be enjoyed by up to a maximum of 4 people.
- This experience can be enjoyed at any time of the year, as long as weather conditions permit.
- This experience lasts from 3 to 5 days.
- We provide the complete diving equipment necessary to live this experience.
Equipment and clothing
- We provide the necessary equipment for this experience.
- It is necessary to bring a swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.