- Take a dive in the wonderful sea of Gran Canaria and follow a new adventure through scuba diving.
- This experience is a one dive experience and includes all equipment, computer and dive insurance.
- We take you to the dives in the best spots on the island of Gran Canaria, as long as the sea conditions are good and you can reach each of the spots according to their difficulty.
- We dive at Risco Verde, El Cabron, Tufia, Cueva de los Chuchos, Sardina and Caleta Abajo.
- You will discover the sea as you have never seen it before, in the company of the best guides on the island.
- We offer this activity on the coast of Telde, Gran Canaria, due to its great natural wealth of fauna and flora and the safety it offers as it is not exposed to strong sea currents.
It is necessary to have a diving license.
- To know how to swim.
- To be at least 10 years old.
- Book in advance, as places are limited.
- We dive every day of the year, always on request.
- Do not book if you are not sure what dates are available.
- We provide all the diving equipment necessary for this experience.
- This experience can be enjoyed at any time of the year, weather permitting, so dives may be cancelled or moved to a different area due to weather conditions.
Equipment and clothing
- We provide the necessary equipment for this experience.
- It is necessary to bring a swimming costume, sunscreen and towel.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.