- This experience includes a massage of medium strong pressure on the whole body to relax all the tensions that we accumulate in the day to day.
- A decontracting massage is used to relax the muscles and break the contractures that can be produced by stress, bad posture, lack of rest or a sedentary lifestyle.
- This is a decontracting massage, which is a bit stronger than a regular relaxing massage, so for some people it might be a bit more painful. But we recommend it, as with these massages we are able to eliminate tension and increase your body's well-being.
- This massage can help to improve blood circulation, daily sleep and rest, relieve migraines and release tension throughout the body.
- In our massage centre we have all the necessary equipment to give you an experience that will help you relax and revitalise you.
- This experience can only be booked for people over 16 years old.
- The times available from Monday to Friday are from 10am to 2pm and from 5pm to 7pm.
- The times available on Saturdays and Sundays are from 10am to 2pm.
- We recommend booking your appointment at least three days in advance.
- If you wish to cancel your appointment, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- If you do not cancel and do not attend, you will be charged a gift voucher.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend that you bring comfortable clothes so that you can experience this massage in the most pleasant way possible.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.