- Open up to a new world: with over 400 million speakers, Spanish is one of the most important languages of the world.
- Learning even some basic Spanish can help you experience new cultures with new eyes.
- We are an award-winning Spanish school with centres in Barcelona and Madrid, as well as in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- In this package students can access a 2-hour private Spanish lesson to learn basic skills to explore the city of Barcelona.
- Depending on the students level, you will learn:
- How to order food.
- How to get around in one of the popular cities in Spain.
- And more basic vocabulary to enjoy the city to the fullest.
- The classes take place at our study centre in Barcelona.
- Our school has nine classrooms, and a common area.
- You can enjoy snacks and a coffee before or after our classes.
- Our Spanish classes are designed for people older than 8 years old.
- Classes are held in the afternoons from Monday to Friday from 14:30 to 16:30 and from 16:30 to 18:30.
- Students must register at least one week in advance.
- We recommend registering the Thursday before the following week of the lesson.
Equipment and clothing
There is no dress requirement for the lessons.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.