- Take a moment and discover why Canarian cheeses have worldwide recognition and are famous in the culinary world.
- We have more than 45 references of Canarian and foreign cheeses, and together with them we can take a culinary journey and share a great experience through their origins, flavours, elaboration and sensations.
- The tasting takes place in a cosy gourmet shop, with a maximum of 8 guests.
- This tasting is a private experience, focused on you, the guests.
- During our meeting we will taste 10 cheeses from the islands and some from abroad.
- We will accompany this experience with a glass of cava (Spanish sparkling wine) and a glass of red wine.
- We have a well-structured presentation that combines the best artisan cheeses of the island, together with wines and cavas that pair perfectly.
- We present a tasting based on Canarian artisan cheeses in Las Canteras, in the heart of the city of Las Palmas.
- The tastings are in English and Spanish, always with a lot of affection and with the desire to share our experience.
- The tasting takes place in our shop on the island of Gran Canaria, near the beach of Las Canteras.
- In our shop you can spend a while and indulge in all our cheese and wine wisdom.
- This experience is not available to people under the age of 18.
- Book at least two days in advance
Equipment and clothing
- We have no special dress requirements for this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.