- In Las Palmas we want you to feel at home.
- In this experience you will ride our comfortable Dutch style bikes.
- You will get to know the new bike lanes of the city.
- We will start pedalling through the old town and make some stops at the most beautiful places of the city.
- Then we will leave the bikes and go to explore the Vegueta market.
- In this market you will taste delicious tropical fruits as well as the only coffee grown in Europe.
- You will hear funny stories about our town and learn about its influences, taking you back in time.
- You will also get to know the best bars in Triana, the most beautiful district of the city of Las Palmas.
- We will visit the British Quarter, the city centre, Las Canteras beach, one of the best urban beaches in the world, and the Catalina Park.
- Finally, we'll have a chat over drinks on the way back to the meeting point.
- Thanks to this experience, you will get a deeper insight into the city.
- We always recommend that you do it at the beginning of your holiday.
- For this experience we expect you to have some basic cycling experience.
- Our tour is suitable for all ages with a basic fitness level.
- This experience takes place in the lower part of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
- We will visit the neighbourhoods of Vegueta and its market, Triana, Arenales, Ciudad Jardón or Barrio Inglés.
- We will also explore the city centre, Las Canteras beach and Santa Catalina park.
- In case of rain or other adverse weather conditions, we offer two options:
- Do part of the experience on foot.
- Change the date of the experience to another day.
- Let us know if you come with your children.
- We have bicycles available for all ages.
- We can carry out inclusive routes for people with reduced mobility.
- We also have baby seats for children between 2 and 5 years old, free of charge.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
- For groups of five or more, we can arrange private tours, with a maximum of eight people per group.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes and closed shoes in order to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.