- Discover the exciting process of winemaking through this experience.
- This is a guided tour of the vineyards and facilities of our winery.
- On our tour we will give you a detailed explanation of how to take care of the vines.
- You will also learn more about the harvesting of the grapes and their transformation into must for vinification.
- You will also learn about aging in oak vats, bottling the wine and how to optimally store it.
- The tour ends with a tasting of three Crianza red wines, accompanied by bread with tomato, ham and local delicacies.
- The session starts at 11:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
- This experience takes place at our facilities in Parets d'Empordà, close to Girona.
- Children of all ages are allowed to participate in this experience.
- To be able to enjoy the tasting you must be 18 years old.
- In case of rain or bad weather, we will proceed to visit the vineyards from the outside, giving the explanations under cover before the tasting.
- We recommend making reservations at least two weeks in advance.
- This experience is offered on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- For groups of a minimum of four people who cannot attend on Saturdays or Sundays, we offer tours on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm in the summer and at 4:00 pm during the rest of the year.
Equipment and clothing
- To enjoy this experience to the fullest, we recommend that you bring sturdy and comfortable shoes.
- We also recommend bringing sun protection (hat, sunscreen, etc.).
- In case of rain you can bring an umbrella and in winter a coat.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.