- Discover the exciting process of winemaking through this experience.
- This is a guided tour of the vineyards and facilities of our winery.
- On our tour we will give you a detailed explanation of how to take care of the vines.
- You will also learn more about the harvesting of the grapes and their transformation into must for vinification.
- You will also learn about aging in oak vats, bottling the wine and how to optimally store it.
- The tour ends with a tasting of three Crianza red wines, accompanied by bread with tomato, ham and local delicacies.
- The session starts at 11:00 am and ends at 1:00 pm.
- This experience takes place at our facilities in Parets d'Empordà, close to Girona.
- Children of all ages are allowed to participate in this experience.
- To be able to enjoy the tasting you must be 18 years old.
- In case of rain or bad weather, we will proceed to visit the vineyards from the outside, giving the explanations under cover before the tasting.
- We recommend making reservations at least two weeks in advance.
- This experience is offered on Saturdays and Sundays only.
- For groups of a minimum of four people who cannot attend on Saturdays or Sundays, we offer tours on Wednesdays at 5:00 pm in the summer and at 4:00 pm during the rest of the year.
Equipment and clothing
- To enjoy this experience to the fullest, we recommend that you bring sturdy and comfortable shoes.
- We also recommend bringing sun protection (hat, sunscreen, etc.).
- In case of rain you can bring an umbrella and in winter a coat.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.