- Our winery, located in a beautiful environment, invites you to experience a unique day of nature, viticulture, oenology and gastronomy.
- This visit is comprised of three parts.
- We start with a walk through the vineyards to discover and learn about their life cycles, soil and climate.
- We will learn about oenology between presses and barrels where the different processes of vinification and aging are explained.
- We will finish with a tasting of our wines and regional products while the tasting course is given.
- This unforgettable educational day is given by the winery's winemaker.
- During the visit you will receive a dossier to understand and be able to continue practicing the art of tasting at home.
- This experience takes place in Barcelona.
- In case of rain, the session and the starting time of the experience may vary.
- The visits are conducted in Spanish and/or Catalan, depending on the groups that are formed.
- For other languages, please consult availability.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.