- Our winery, located in a beautiful environment, invites you to live a unique day of nature, viticulture, oenology and gastronomy.
- We start the experience with a walk through the vineyards to discover and learn about their life cycles, soil and climate.
- We will learn about oenology among presses and barrels where the different processes of vinification and aging will be explained.
- We will finish with a tasting of our wines and regional products while the tasting course takes place.
- This unforgettable educational day is given by the winery's winemaker.
- During the visit, a dossier will be handed out so that you can understand and continue practicing the art of tasting at home.
- The menu is created with local, seasonal, organic and fair trade products.
- The breakfast includes juice, coffee or tea.
- We will also include bread with tomato with charcuterie and cheese.
- This experience takes place in Barcelona.
- In case of rain, the session and the start time of the experience may vary.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable shoes to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.