- Welcome to our star flight where you can enjoy wonderful views from the air.
- Our pilot will show you the city and its monuments.
- You could take a photo report and videos so that you have this memory forever.
- The Paratrike flight offers the great advantage that it is accessible to everyone regardless of physical condition.
- Come and enjoy with us the wonderful landscapes of the emblematic bridge of Ronda, El Tajo.
- Our flights have a minimum duration of 30 minutes.
- The flight will take place in Ronda (Malaga).
- Thanks to our tandem paratrike we can fly at the height we need to ensure maximum safety.
- The weight limit ranges from 35kg to 130kg.
- We do not have any age limitation.
- We adapt the flight to the conditions of each person.
- We have the ability to fly with people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- The flight location, time and meeting point will be chosen according to the weather forecast of each day.
- You have to book at least three days in advance.
- To be as accurate as possible, this information will be communicated 24 to 48 hours in advance.
- The flight may be modified or cancelled at any time to ensure the total safety of the flight if conditions are not ideal.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend comfortable and warm clothing depending on the season.
- In summer it is enough to bring a simple windbreaker or thin sweatshirt.
- In winter it is necessary to dress warmly, so we recommend long pants, coat and gloves.
- For the other seasons we recommend bringing extra clothes that we can discard at the time of the flight if necessary.
- The most suitable shoes is a pair of sneakers or hiking boots.
- Before boarding the flight we will remind you which clothing is necessary.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.