- This is a descent you will not forget.
- You will enjoy several rappels and a nine meters slide.
- You will live a unique experience in a special environment, between Somosierra and the Sierra de Guadarrama National Park.
- This descent consists of a vertical waterfall with several projections.
- You will go through a first horizontal part with slopes and a small jump that depends on the flow of the river at that moment.
- Then you will go through a large waterfall with a rappel under a waterfall, a slide and then a flying rappel.
- Some parts of the route are only suitable for small groups with experience in long rappels.
- If you like adrenaline and new experiences, this activity is perfect for you.
- This experience is carried out in Puerto de Somosierra.
- This experience is subject to a certain minimum number of participants and weather conditions on the day of the activity.
- We recommend booking at least 48 hours in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- To access this experience we recommend bringing a towel and swimsuit.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.