- Feel the heights with this paragliding flight in the area of La Muela, in the town of Guadalajara.
- The meeting point is just an hour`s drive from Madrid.
- You will be in the best hands: we have more than 20 years of experience.
- Ours is the safest method that can be achieved with this experience.
- Our flights have a duration of 10 to 15 minutes.
- At all times you will be accompanied by a qualified and experienced instructor.
- Our flights are mainly performed on weekends and holidays.
- We also offer flights throughout the year, as long as weather conditions allow it.
- No previous experience is required for this experience, nor any special physical condition.
- Our flights are suitable for all kinds of people from 30 kg and with a maximum weight of 110 kg.
- The free paragliding flight takes place in La Muela, in the town of Alarilla in Guadalajara.
- The motor flights are made in Villanueva de la cañada in Madrid and in La Muela.
- Free flights depend on the minimum wind conditions for a safe flight.
- Powered flights do not require wind, so they are carried out in the hours of dawn or dusk.
- In the high season of spring and autumn we recommend booking at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.