- Jávea is a mandatory stop for diving lovers.
- Here you can marvel at the breathtaking beauty of its seabed, which undoubtedly make each dive an experience you will remember forever.
- This experience includes a first contact with scuba diving.
- It is perfect for people who want to try the activity but have no previous experience.
- To start, you just need to be willing to enjoy the underwater environment.
- When you access to the experience we provide you with all the necessary equipment for the development of the activity, including of course the boat trip to the dive site.
- We visit the most impressive areas of the coast of Javea, where you can enjoy diving in the cape of the nao.
- This is one of the most beautiful places of the coast of the Valencian Community and of the whole country.
- If you are new in this world and want to live a new experience, our diving baptisms in Javea are the most complete experience you can find.
- Get out of your comfort zone and experience the sea like never before.
- We provide this experience on the coast of Jávea.
- The minimum age for this experience is 10 years old.
- This experience is available any day of the week starting at 4:30 pm.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
- For days during the holiday season, we recommend booking at least two weeks in advance.
- We include full equipment, dive insurance, boat trip to the dive site and the chosen dive.
Equipment and clothing
- It is necessary to bring a bathing suit and towel when accessing this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.