- Enjoy the feeling of freedom in the air and fly effortlessly in this paragliding flight experience.
- We perform tandem flights in a natural environment of great scenic beauty such as Islares.
- You will take off with us from a drop of 350 meters above sea level.
- At the same time contemplate the magnificent views of a piece of the Cantabrian coast, with the village of Islares at your feet.
- You will marvel at the Oriñon beach in sight and all the dimension of the Cantabrian Sea.
- In every step of the activity you will have qualified and experienced pilots.
- This experience has an approximate duration of one hour, between getting on the off-road vehicle to take off, getting ready and flying.
- We provide this experience in Islares, a town belonging to the city of Castro Urdiales in Cantabria.
- In case of rain, strong wind or unsuitable wind direction, the activity cannot be carried out and must be rescheduled.
- The required age for the activity is from 6 to 80 years old, as long as the person is physically capable of doing the activity.
- The maximum passenger weight is 120 Kg.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing sport or trekking shoes when accessing this experience.
- We also recommend bringing long pants and jackets in case of cold weather on that day.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.