- Discover the spectacular sensation of flying
- This experience includes a hot air balloon flight over Segovia, Aranjuez or Toledo.
- These are breathtaking World Heritage cities.
- You will enjoy a toast upon landing and a picnic with quality Iberian products.
- At the end of the experience we will give you a diploma, HD videos and photos of the experience.
- We fly from Segovia, Aranjuez and Toledo, three spectacular destinations.
- The flight depends absolutely on the weather and flight group.
- If there is too much wind (+10 kph), rain or fog, the flight will be postponed to another date of the client's choice.
- We meet the passengers at the take-off field a few minutes before take-off.
- The balloon cannot wait, so punctuality is important.
- The total activity (flight, toast, picnic and diploma ceremony) lasts about 4 hours.
- We recommend booking at least 3 weeks in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing comfortable clothes, such as hiking clothes, and closed shoes such as sneakers or hiking boots.
- We do not recommend wearing flip-flops or high heels.
- We also recommend bringing a hat to mitigate the heat of the balloon burners.
- There is no need to wear a coat other than for the cold on the surface, it is less cold in the balloon (there is no wind when we're in the air).
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.