- Wine tourism is exciting, try it out!
- This experience includes a visit to a winery, the Museo del Vino and a guided tasting of three wines.
- You will start with a guided visit by the winery`s winemaker to the actual place where the wine is made.
- The entire process will be explained to you.
- From the vineyard, to the elaboration, aging and bottling of the different wines.
- You will visit the beautiful Wine Museum, in a XV century building restored in the XVIII century.
- It exhibits all kinds of utensils and machinery used for centuries for the cultivation of the vineyard and winemaking.
- At the end of the visit, the winemaker will conduct a commented tasting of 3 selected wines.
- We recommend coming with a great desire to learn and have a good time.
- Are you ready to rediscover wine?
- We provide this experience in Valdelaguna, a beautiful rural village 35 minutes from Madrid (A-3 Exit 41).
- We provide services on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays starting at 12:00 noon.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
- If you wish to cancel, we recommend that you do so 48 hours in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code, although we recommend that you bring comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.