- This is in a privileged place at the foot of the Picos de Europa, in the valley of Liébana, about five kilometers from Potes.
- Taking the CA-184 road (from Potes towards Palencia) you will arrive to our small village called Cabariezo.
- We offer you to share our history, and to know a unique artisan winery-distillery.
- In the guided tours we explain the processs of vinification and distillation.
- Finishing with a tasting of wines and spirits accompanied by some other local product.
- We have a wide schedule of visits every day of the week (including weekends and holidays).
- We have a store open to the public where you can buy our products and some other products of the area, such as cheeses, sausages and homemade jams.
- We also have spaces dedicated to wine therapy, wine bar and cocktail bar where you can always find special gifts.
- We provide this experience at our winery in Liébana, close to Bilbao.
- We do not provide our services during the Sunday of the Orujo holiday, and the Christmas, New Year and Epiphany festivities.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code to access this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.