- When the sun sets, you will discover a new Barcelona dressed in magnificent colors.
- Enjoy the last sunny views of the day on deck with appetizers and a glass of Catalan cava.
- Escape from the bustling and hot city center to let yourself be guided by our professional skipper on our sailboat.
- This shared sailboat charter of up to 2 hours departs every day from the exclusive Port Olímpic.
- We provide snacks such as olives, cheese, charcuterie and crackers.
- You can also enjoy drinks such as soft drinks, beer, wine, cava and sangria.
- You will have a professional skipper and all the safety measures in place.
- We provide this experience in Barcelona.
- The tour may be postponed if it is not safe or if there is heavy rain.
- In the aforementioned case, the tour will be rescheduled according to availability and guest schedule if possible.
- If you need to cancel the tour, we require a 48 hours notice.
- Photos of the experience are sent via WeTransfer.
- Each boat has a maximum capacity of 11 people, although we have more units available.
- We provide this experience 365 days a year.
- We recommend booking at least a week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing sunscreen, swimsuit, towels, hat and sunglasses.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.