- Discover the winery at the highest altitude of the peninsula, at 1,200 meters above sea level in the Aragonese Pyrenees.
- This winery is environmentally sustainable and has an exclusive architectural design.
- We are located near the village of Barbenuta in a gorgeous and unique environment.
- In this visit we will explain our personal project, our way of working and our organic wines.
- At the same time you will be able to visit the itinerant cultural and inspiring exhibition of Aragonese artists.
- We will finish with a wine tasting pairing of 3 of our wines with artisan products with incredible views of the surroundings.
- Our experience takes place near the village of Barbenuta at 1,200 m altitude.
- The visit starts at noon, as this is the best time to see the surroundings and to appreciate the wine and food tasting.
- This experience is open to children.
- You can bring your pets with you. We provide a space for them outdoors.
- We recommend booking at least 7 days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We do not have a dress code to access this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.