- The via ferrata in León is one of the main adventure activities in the province of León of Naturocio.
- This multi-adventure activity combines climbing with rope parks and makes a large wall accessible to anyone who has never climbed.
- Via ferratas are aerial trails artificially equipped with steps, ladders, bridges and zip lines.
- This activity allows you to enjoy the sensation of climbing big walls with little effort and in total safety.
- The tour has 150 meters of slope and about 400 meters of cable installed.
- You will be able to admire the incredible views of the Arbas Valley in all kinds of areas (dihedrals, traverses, overhangs, aerial spurs, bridges and easy climbing).
- All this equipped with the necessary material and guided by our professionals.
- Get ready to live a unique experience in spectacular landscapes.
- We provide this via ferrata in Flores y Lagunas Valle de Arba, in León.
- You can access this experience from 12 years of age.
- We do not provide this experience if there is rain or snow.
- In case of weakness in the ankles, it is mandatory to wear hiking boots with good support.
- It is not recommended to do this activity if you have vertigo, claustrophobia, obesity, easily dislocated shoulders, excessive clumsiness or any illness, injury or physical impediment that prevents you from doing physical activity normally.
- We recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing hiking shoes (hiking boots or sports shoes that hold the foot well).
- We also suggest bringing sports clothes and a small backpack to carry water and warm clothes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.