- This route provides an excellent opportunity to enjoy nature.
- This guided kayak route is focused on enjoying the Migjorn channel.
- We will navigate through the channel until we reach the old exit.
- We will make a stop at the beach where you can take a swim, visit the beach bar or a viewpoint.
- Afterwards we will return to our park.
- Our guides will accompany you during the trip, where you can enjoy the biodiversity of the delta and the tranquility of the lagoon.
- During the trip, the guide will explain the unique characteristics of the Delta, such as the different ecosystems, fauna and flora.
- These circuits are performed in the middle of nature, in the heart of the Ebro delta.
- If the weather is unsuitable, the activity may be rescheduled.
- This experience is not available on Easter.
- We recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing sport pants, swimsuit (if it's hot).
- We also suggest bringing sunscreen and anti mosquito spray.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.