- Experience rafting in the Almadenes Canyon.
- This experience includes a visit to two caves, so you can marvel at the cave art.
- This activity takes place in Calasparra (Murcia) and is the most beautiful and exclusive tour in the Region of Murcia.
- The tour is the only section of the Segura River that takes place within a Protected Natural Park.
- It is the most complete activity that we offer, visiting the two caves, one of them with cave paintings declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- We will also visit the workshop/demonstration of cave art that we include in this visit.
- During the tour you will be accompanied by a guide who will explain in detail the riparian forest and biodiversity of this Protected Natural Area.
- We offer this experience in Calasparra, Murcia.
- This experience is suitable for children from 4 years old.
- The activity will be carried out as long as a group with a minimum of 8 participants is reached.
- This experience has been awarded with certificates of excellence in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- We are the only company rated five stars in all the most important tourism portals with more than 1000 opinions.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend wearing comfortable sports clothes and closed shoes that you don`t mind getting wet.
- We also suggest bringing a bottle of water, sunscreen and a change of clothes and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.