- The Cíes Islands is one of the essential excursions for all those who visit the Rías Baixas and Galicia.
- You can visit them all year round but we recommend you to make this excursion outside the summer months of July and August to enjoy them in all their splendor.
- In these dates you will be able to enjoy without noise, surrounded by nature and paradisiacal beaches without crowds.
- This is a unique experience where you will be able to know the whole archipelago of the Cíes Islands formed by three islands.
- This is an authentic paradise with fine white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, which are part of a National Park.
- We will sail around the back of the islands to observe their spectacular cliffs.
- We will anchor at the southern island, known as San Martiño Island, accessible only by private boat.
- We will go down to the Rhodes pier to take a walk or go down to Rhodes Beach (listed by The Guardian newspaper as the best beach in the world).
- All this while enjoying the navigation along the Ría de Vigo and its beautiful coastline on the way to and from the port.
- The activities that we recommend once you get to the island are the hiking trails.
- For this last activity there are four main itineraries, all of them signposted.
- This is an exclusive way to discover such a precious treasure.
- Take walks on the beach, bring food from home and have a picnic.
- You can also take a dip in the crystal clear waters, although they are quite cold!
- There are observatories for lovers of pelagic expeditions and fauna in general, don`t forget to bring your binoculars!
- This experience is provided in the Cíes Islands and navigation in the Vigo estuary.
- Cancellations are not allowed for general reasons, only for force majeure.
- Departures are made every day except orange, red or rainy day alerts, which would be proposed change of date.
- You may request a change of date/time up to 15 days before the date of the service.
- We reserve the right to cancel the experience due to adverse weather conditions (storm warning).
- In the latter case, a change of date for the trip will be made (at the customer`s choice).
- The route may be modified due to weather conditions.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing boat shoes or shoes with white soles.
- We also suggest bringing a swimsuit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Bring drinks and food for the day.
- As well as spare clothes, long pants, jacket and hat.
- You can also bring a waterproof camera and snorkeling equipment.
- In case of seasickness, it is recommended to take a Biodramine C one hour before boarding.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.