- In this course we encourage the love of the sea, letting you in on the first steps of sailing a sailboat.
- You will also be able to discover the first sensations in an aquatic environment and participate in the maneuvers of the boat.
- In this experience you will have experts, who will share with you all their knowledge.
- You will learn why and how a sailboat sails.
- The environment of the Vigo estuary, in addition to great beauty, has the Cies Islands as a protective barrier.
- Thanks to this, we have a very safe sailing area for learning.
- We provide this experience from the Real Club Náutico de Vigo.
- It is not necessary to have previous knowledge to access this experience.
- The minimum age to access this experience is 16 years old.
- We recommend booking at least five days in advance.
- To start the experience it is necessary to have a minimum group of three people.
- If notice is given 30 days in advance, a change of date for the experience can be made.
Equipment and clothing
- We recommend bringing a raincoat, sportswear and warm clothes, depending on the conditions.
- We also suggest bringing at least a change of socks and sneakers (black soles are forbidden on board).
- It is advisable that the shoes are made of non-slip material.
- Depending on the time of the year, consider bringing a hat, sunglasses and sun protection.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.