- If you want to learn Spanish and you are passionate about art culture, you will love this course.
- With our Spanish course, combined with art history classes, you will feel incredibly motivated to learn the language and learn more about your greatest hobby.
- In the mornings you will attend our intensive course (from 9:00 to 12:50) where you will learn Spanish, meet people from all over the world and have fun with our amazing native teachers.
- In the afternoons you will have art history classes where you will learn curiosities about your favorite paintings, sculptures and architectural design.
- You will be invincible in Trivia!
- In addition, we include participation in our fun-filled online and in-person activities after class. You will learn Spanish while having fun and getting to know the capital of Spain accompanied by the best guides in the world: our teachers.
- This experience will take place in one of our schools in Madrid and a specialized school in the city center.
- Art classes cannot be cancelled once they have been contracted.
- We recommend booking at least 5 days in advance.
- All reservations made online are subject to confirmation via e-mail.
Equipment and clothing
- No dress code is required to access this experience.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.