- Before diving into the water, the diving instructor will provide you with a brief informative talk.
- This talk is about how the equipment works and how the activity is conducted.
- You will experience the wonderful sensation of breathing underwater for the first time.
- it is normal to reach a depth of 5 or 6 meters during our diving baptism.
- The duration of a diving baptism usually varies depending on air consumption.
- Including practice exercises and the dive itself, it lasts approximately 40 to 50 minutes.
- The activity take place In the Ría de Arousa.
- The minimum age for the activity is 8 years old.
- Children up to 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- For participants aged 43 and above, a medical certificate is required
- Reservation must be made at least one week in advance.
Equipment and clothing
- It is necessary to wear a swimsuit. We provide the rest.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.