- This tour comes in two parts: driving in a van to Teide National Park and going on a sailboat to see dolphins
- It starts with the Teide National Park, with a diverse flora and fauna that was declared a World Heritage Site
- You can see Mount Teide from up close, the enigmatic symbol of Tenerife with its ravines and lunar landscapes
- The other part of the experience is seeing dolphins from very close, from a small sailboat
- From the boat you can go for a swim and it comes with snacks and drinks included
- Between the Teide National Park and the trip on a sailboat, you will see almost the whole island with this tour
- The dolphin watching will be close to the Los Gigantes cliffs
- Transportation throughout the tour is included
- Pick-up service from hotels is possible, to be agreed with the provider
- Minimum amount of people in the excursion is 2, the maximum 8
- Available languages are Spanish, English and Italian - contact provider for more languages
- There is the possibility of going up to Teide by cable car
- Unique dolphin watching on a small sailboat with a maximum of 11 passengers
- You must book at least two weeks in advance to confirm your spot
- Cancellation without charge is possible until 48 hours before the experience
- Refund or change of date is possible in cases of force majeure beyond the control of the provider that prevent the correct delivery of the experience
Equipment and clothing
- Bring solar protection
- Bring a towel and swimwear
- Bring comfortable and appropiate shoewear
- Bringt a light coat
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.
Real clients. Real experiences. Real reviews.