- Learn the basics of this thrilling sport in friendly way and a relaxed environment.
- Learn to handle the glider on the ground with the help of your instructor.
- Take control of the glider in the tandem flight.
- Photo and video report with analysis and certificate from the school.
- Our paragliding school is located in Tenerife South, Adeje.
- We provide training in different location in the North and the South of the Island.
- No previous preparation is required, but you will enjoy it more if you are in good health.
- We organise the classes in the mornings, afternoons and on the weekend.
- The school provides all didactic materials, insurance and certified equipment.
- For residents, a valid document proving residence in the Canary islands is required.
- You should book at least 3 days in advance to confirm your reservation.
- This activity depends on the weather conditions, so coordinate with the provider to ensure your experience.
Equipment and clothing
- Wear comfortable sports clothing: long pants, sports shoes and light sweater.
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and bottle of water recommended.
COVID disclaimer: All the activities posted on our site are available. Service providers must adapt their experiences to current standards and regulations to ensure safety and minimize risk of infections. There may be capacity limitations, use of masks and other mandatory measures that must be met during the activities. In order for you to enjoy the experiences, we recommend that you follow the booking instructions that you find on the coupon and the indications of the providers and local authorities. Being responsible, we can enjoy the best experiences and return back to normal soon.