- Just minutes away from the frantic promenade of Las Ramblas and the well-known coastline of Barceloneta
- An expert local guide will take you through the trendiest district in Barcelona, El Born, where you will be able to admire the greatness of the Cathedral
- And will learn about Catalonia’s recent past at Center Cultural del Born, home also to the best conserved archaeological site in the city.
- Discover the Spanish Gastronomy tasting Basque Pintxos and the best Seafood tapas from the mediterranean.
- We will visit 2 bars and in each bar we will taste some tapas and Pintxos.
- Pintxos are a Basque culinary tradition that has extended to Barcelona and is the art of making delicatessen small bites that can become the sole component of a wonderful dinner.
- Then continue to the second place, where you will taste delicious Mediterranean tapas like tortilla, pan con tomate, bravas, octopus and more.
- After visiting the Born District passing through Santa Maria del Mar, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the Baroque atmosphere of Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure from the 17th Century and once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of scholars.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know 24h before the tour date.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour.
- In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish.
- If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- It is necessary to register at least 12 hours in advance.
- You'll find the contact details inside the coupon after you purchase the experience.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.