- Enjoy the true art of Tapas in this 4.5-hour experience in which you will discover Spanish gastronomy by visiting different neighborhoods hopping from bar to bar.
- The tour will start at San Miguel Square, where we will move to La Latina, Cava Baja and Cuchilleros streets, most of the famous sites for Tapeo.
- There we will taste typical mushroom tapas or Padrón peppers accompanied by a beer or cider.
- Near the first stop, the tour arrives at the San Miguel Market, to taste the famous Spanish Omelet pincho accompanied by a cold beer.
- After the San Miguel Market visit, we will walk through the Plaza Mayor and Barrio de las Letras, where famous poets and artists spent the best years of their lives.
- Next to Huertas Street, our stop goes into an old but renovated bar (or “Casa de Comidas”), to taste Meat cheeks, known as “Carrilleras” with smashed potatoes and drinking a glass of good wine, preferably red.
- The route continues walking through Plaza de Santa Ana and Spanish Theater, where there are a lot of terraces and you will feel a part of it.
- Our last tasting stop delivers us a traditional garlic shrimp served in terracotta or in a clay dish.
- After several typical tastings, can you think of a better ending than going up to a rooftop terrace with excellent views of Madrid to enjoy a drink?
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. If this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. If this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes and cancelations before 24 hours are free of charge.
- For Changes or Cancelations Less than 24 hours or No Show, there will be no refunds.
Equipment and clothing
- No special recommendations.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.