- Directly from the market stalls, we invite you to taste our specialities: Olive Oil taste, Vinegar, Olives, Iberian Ham, Tomatoes, Manchego Cheese, Pork sausages.
- On this tour you will enjoy the ultimate local gastronomic experience, discovering the most authentic Spanish flavors while your guide tells you everything about the history of the city through its rich gastronomy, walking around the historic neighborhoods of Barcelona and its local-only hidden places and traditional markets.
- A 4-hour gastronomic and cultural experience guided by a professional chef.
- Small-Group tour to ensure a personalized experience
- Visit the most emblematic market in the city, La Boqueria and enjoy there the best Spanish tapas.
- Taste local gourmet delicatessen carefully selected
- Taste and discover the renowned Catalan cuisine with a complete and authentic menu: Sea food Iberian Ham, a great selection of cheese, local delicacies paired with the best local wines, and of course, the famous “pan con tomate'
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- Let us know at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions or allergies
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.