- Experience Barcelona’s holy mountain, Montserrat on a half day tour.
- Learn about the cornerstone of the Catalan culture, history, nature and spirituality.
- Enjoy an exclusive guided tour in the basilica, the atrium, cloister and main square.
- Delight yourself tasting typical Catalan pastries and liquors made by the monks in the monastery.
- A 4.5 hours guided visit of Montserrat.
- Private Transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide.
- Taste typical catalan sweets and pastries: coca de Montserrat, garrapiñadas (caramelized nuts) and liquors made by the monks of the monastery.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The visit to the Moreneta is not guaranteed, it is subject to availability and depending on the season, as there may be up to 2 hrs of queue.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour, in the event that this minimum is not met customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish, if this minimum is not reached the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.