- Enjoy the true art of Tapeo in this 4-hour experience in which you will discover Spanish gastronomy from bar to bar visiting different neighborhoods.
- Discover Las Letras, La Latina, and Los Austrias districts in a fantastic route through the center of Madrid.
- At the end, enjoy an intimate and beautiful flamenco show while you marvel at the Traditional Tablao atmosphere after a walking tour through one of Madrid's trendiest and most authentic districts in the city.
- Have fun and feel unique in your experience on a Premium Small Group tour.
- Please, be at the check in point 15’ minutes before departure time.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. If this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- There is a minimum number of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish, if this minimum is not reached the tour will be offered in English.
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
- Changes or cancellations are free if made more than 24 hours in advance.
- If you make changes or cancellations within 24 hours or if you do not show up on the agreed day, no date changes or refunds will be made.
Equipment and clothing
- It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
The photos merely illustrate the experience and are not legally binding representations.
Contact Isla de Regalos for any questions regarding this experience and its conditions before purchasing.